I’M MEME I’m Afternoon Tea Contour Palette Frozen Choco 02 11g
The I’M Afternoon Tea Contour Palette comes with 3 shades ranging from light to dark which can be used according to preference and area of placement.
With a subtle coffee scent, the Roasting Coffee palette offers shades recommended for warm-toned skin.
With a mild chocolate scent, the Frozen Choco palette offers shades recommeded for cool-toned skin.
How to use
1. Hairline: Contour from the temples down to the chin for a slimmer-looking face.
2. Jawline: Contour along and under the jawline for a sculted jaw.
3. Cheekbones: Contour from the temples towards the mouth for defined cheekbones.
4. Sides of nose: Contour from the front of the brows down to the bottom of the nose for a slimmer and higher-looking nose.
5. Eyelids: Contour the eyelids in swiping motions for deeper-looking eyes.
Stephanie Price –
I’ve struggled with my makeup being too saturated in color, never being able to match my “ashy” toned skin. But this palette hits the spot. It’s buildable, easy to blend, and the lasting power is nice. Definitely a good palette.
Elaine B –
Not orangey. Great contour product
Korren Von Bodungen –
I’m super pale and it’s hard to find a good color so I don’t look orange. This one works wonderfully and can serve as a multi purpose compact. I use it as eyeshadow, to fill in my brows, and to contour my face. Definitely a 9/10 for me.