TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL Artclass By Rodin Blusher De Rosee 9.5g + Dual Contour Blush
1. By Rodin’s signature 3-color layering
Mix and layer the 3 colors for a natural gradation that matches your skin tone.
2. The hues of black tea re-imagined as watercolors
Clear colors for a vibrant yet moody makeup look
3. Light and clear ultra-thin powder
Continue to layer the product as desired and watch the colors naturally intensify without clumping
This ginger blush delivers a spring-like softness and warmth, with hues of tea leaves steeping in water.
A coral ginger with the softness of milk tea
Sweet pink mixes with peach tea to make this fruity peach blush
Lovely peach that brightens the face
Elegant rose black tea blush to remind you of classic spring romance
Lively and vibrant coral rose shade
How to use
3 color blush gradation & layering
1) use a brush to spread the brightest color onto the cheekbones, starting from the center of the face and moving outwards
2) Blend the middle and darkest colors, then layer onto the center area between the cheek and cheekbone for a more lively and defined facial structure
3 Color blush mixed layering
1) using a brush, start from the apples of the cheek then follow the cheekbone up as you blend.
2) Repeat as many times as needed to layer and create the color and intensity desired.
* You can turn on subtitles by clicking the CC icon at the bottom of a YouTube video and the introduction of the product starts at 04:32